Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $66124.32

Threaded View

Quote Originally Posted by TheHaversham View Post
    I take lots of notes...in the middle of something but I'll post a more thorough outline in a bit, but to sum up, I use OPR to check ABI's (to see if they are playing above or below their normal - usually a solid tell into what their style will be), and other stats, then I use color coding to differentiate players at a glance, and finally I add detailed notes about individual hands.

I can remember, especially when I focused primarily on mixed games, having notes on many players. The notes were universally negative, but vague. Then I started noticing those players were always at the FT's, so I realized my note-taking was almost pure tilt-reactions. Later, I was fortunate to learn some tips from the games bigger "balla's" at the time (pre-BF), and those served me well.
    funny i got donkey tags on some players that i see itm in big tourneys - wrong notes or they had a bad day. opr official poker ranking tell alot about a player too and is good tool to note
    Last edited by potfan42o; 11-14-2013 at 08:46 PM.
    <StephyMarieC> erik!!!!! yay you've always been one of my favorites hehe <scorcher863> i kinda want to smoke some meth, then play poker for like 3 days straight