Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64096.87

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast
    Elite PokerOwned Member dipstick2's Avatar
    yeah swittie something like that,i dont get to play as much anymore as i use too,but if they won quite a bit thats definitely part of the equation
    win if yu can but always play fair

Quote Originally Posted by dipstick2 View Post
    yeah swittie something like that,i dont get to play as much anymore as i use too,but if they won quite a bit thats definitely part of the equation
    my is .45 per game..not big thing i think...............
    my itm is 21% although, wich i think isnt that bad ........... O.o
    Last edited by Swittie; 11-30-2013 at 03:50 PM.

In the beginning God said : "The four dimensional divergence of an antisymmetric second rank tensor equals zero", and at once there was light.

PokerOwned Veteran
    I have 147 tourneys with winnings of 164.60. So makes my average win per game $1.12. So I guess that means I have the right to talk smack. So I guess you didn't analyze my stats sickread. I'd also like to add that I have top 3 finishes in 16 of 147 tourneys, or 10.9%, 8 of those being wins. SO LET THE SMACK TALK COMMENCE. Next time, make sure you mention me damn it. Especially since we've discussed how many final tables I'm at. lol

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Everybody talks shit it poker! Quit whining!

PokerOwned Demi-God
    You are always gonna get the biggest shit talkers and Donks in Freerolls! I don't know why people don't understand this?????

PokerOwned Veteran
    This entire thread is hilarious. First of all he said "elite PO players". That in itself is beyond funny. Then the word "freeroll" was added. More hilarity. Finally, look at who started the thread and the picture and team he supports!! Very funny all in all. Good thread for a laugh!!

PokerOwned Pro
    The elite players are very important because them are the image of the mark how pokerstars,'very interesting players elite appear in event important.

Quote Originally Posted by chadherczeg View Post
    I have 147 tourneys with winnings of 164.60. So makes my average win per game $1.12. So I guess that means I have the right to talk smack. So I guess you didn't analyze my stats sickread. I'd also like to add that I have top 3 finishes in 16 of 147 tourneys, or 10.9%, 8 of those being wins. SO LET THE SMACK TALK COMMENCE. Next time, make sure you mention me damn it. Especially since we've discussed how many final tables I'm at. lol

funny you say this....ok yes ur profit is around $1.12 avg game....these games last hours....if your not making 15-25 n hr even in standard job ur wasting ur time and mind as well stop pretending your here to make real money....id rather lose hundreds then win dollars...

PokerOwned Veteran
    the term elite players means nuthing to me because I play alot of these freerolls the problem is the are so many shove donks that alot of the times i dont play seriously because no one else is

PokerOwned Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by 1234Gunsmoke View Post
    This entire thread is hilarious. First of all he said "elite PO players". That in itself is beyond funny. Then the word "freeroll" was added. More hilarity. Finally, look at who started the thread and the picture and team he supports!! Very funny all in all. Good thread for a laugh!!
    exactly if they are so called elite player they really would not need freerolls im just saying

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast