some of the worst the last three days on Donk Roll Mob .. I have never seen so many suck out for four card flushes in all of my poker playing .. I have KQ and get two pair on the flop .. bet hard .. guy goes all in .. A rag .. gets rewarded with a four card flush .. next game .. almost the same .. I flop the straight this time .. guy goes all in .. I call .. he has 9 5, this guy, but he catches the four card club flush.. last game .. I have two pair guy next to goes all in .. I call .. no pair but he gets runner runner for the straight .. I didn't get knocked out that game but I just tilted after that .. who goes all in with 5000 chips on a DRAW ??? really ??? ah well .. thats free roll for you .. I just can't get the hang of this .. it's like lottery / bingo / craps .. but no poker .. all in / all in / all in .. and some of the worst cards .. players calling with decent cards are getting slaughtered right and left .. LOL .. so here I am complaing about free rolls .. guess I should just put some money up and try and find some real players ???