I read an article online that says they let the fish win cause they will play untill there money is gone, good players won't they quit while ahead or cash out. which means they make more money and can provide more promotions.
I cashed out 3x's 350 from intertops 3 weeks in row and havent made the money since almost 3 months ago. my kk is getting beat by 88 way to often. they are getting way to many gutshots. One day I got 5 sets and didn't win one of em in the lead w chips in too. I know I know you all will just say I'm having a bad run and theres no proof. I'd like to see if any US players are making money in online poker right now not just one cash but over a period of time like 5 months. I just keep marking loose aggressive players like the ones that reraise in sb w a9 os and take out kk, and they almost every time are final tableing. Not the same people but there are so many of these players my theory is that they are dividing it amongst the fish that way nobody wins and they keep playing. Thats why there are so many of em. I don't want to single out intertops thats just my example. Merge isn't any better. I'm so ready to start playing live poker where the fish don't reriase w a4.