Well I have been back playing online for about 2 weeks now, and I can't help but notice the breakdown in civility that has taken place in cyber-poker. Don't get me wrong, there have always been guys who yip and yap like like troll-chihuahuas; but now its absolutely out of control. I lose a pot they heckle me, I win a pot they bitch and whine; they coach at the table while giving such ABC muppet advice that I pull muscles rolling my eyes. Perhaps its because I'm starting from the bottom and grinding upward, because the guys at the levels I'm used to playing take beats better than these guys who are losing pennies. Seriously, how pathetic is it to 'Hellmuth' at a micro-stakes level? I'm not sure what level its healthy for these cardio-fibrillators to play at if they can't handle a .25c swing. Seriously, I can't wait to get past the salt mines, because they are full of troglodytes that think they are renaissance men. Its funny how little they actually consider the odds will on occasion deal the anomaly. Would you put one bullet in a revolver spin the chamber and point it at your head and pull the trigger? why not? BECAUSE IT HAS A BULLET IN IT! And you thought your hand was invincible why? Shut up and play with class and composure, or find another hobby, its for your own good. Quit bringing down poker with your antics, no wonder US friendly sites have such little traffic. Because they are full of rude loser Americans who feel entitled to win every pot because they watched the WSOP on a big TV. Whaaa Whaaaaa , these games are rigged because I'm not Stuey Ungar, WHaaaaaaaa. Wrong. The RNG does not know you, or care about doomswitching you because of your pathetic $1000 withdrawal. People withdraw massive amounts daily, crazy how the RNG misses them, but targets your speck-like account. If its rigged why do you still play? Good players take bad beats period, because the money goes in ahead the majority of the time. Great players move on, stupid players let it affect them. Obviously you think your good; but are you great or stupid?