Quote Originally Posted by rghy2 View Post
I have to say, your response looks way more defensive than mine. Actually it looks like you're attacking me to make yourself feel better about something in your life are insecure about, and maybe it's finances. Maybe you grew up in a really poor family that made bad financial decisions and you don't want to be compared to them. Who knows, all I know is that I've been living on my own since I was 17 and after 3 1/2 years of working full time and going to school part time I chose to become a full time student because I just didn't have enough time to be a successful student and make it out of college by the time I was 30. I also don't play to win, I play because I enjoy gambling, and I treat any money I gamble with as gone before I start playing with it. Also, I don't think the term "Bankroll Management" applies to true gambling, it's a term I apply to poker, and it's actually something I stick to very consistently.
Awwww living on ur own since u was 17 woooopidoooo dear I been Married since I was 16 Im now 33 {yes we are still Happily Married} and been living on my own since I was 15. Ive managed to put myself and my husband through college working nights and weekends all while doing it with 3 kids I wont sit here and say for one minute it hasnt been hard and as for my parents they really have no bearing on me or my current family. Poker is only gambling if you dont know how to implement the proper playing techniques. You dont have those qualities clearly by this statement
"I treat any money I gamble with as gone before I start playing with it"

I made a small statement about having self control and self discipline which was clear from your first post that you had none otherwise you wouldnt need to put restrictions on yourself. I could care 2 shits less bout your financial issue the original question was over gambling addiction and you clearly have that issue. Your husband is enabling you to fail, only because I sense you are rather young 21-25 and as time goes on you will see that what I have said is correct.

One more thing......The United States Supreme Court has ruled 4 times that "POKER" when dealt by a dealer to 2-4-6-8-10 players it is considered a game of "SKILL". Maybe its not me looking at it wrong!