Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $68758.78

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Elite PokerOwned Member
    shows hes not what everyone says he is, good for u coming back to apologize, second chance awarded

sadly theere has been a lot of threads that start with this same title lately. only read it to see who it was now and was trying to guess before i saw it. I say let him back if zab wants,, but also agree, dont let him be able to trade with people for now.

PokerOwned Master
    Thank you for the reimbursement Yoni.
    I Buy and Sell Pokerstars $ PM me for Details.
    PokerStars : PerformLAB

Elite PokerOwned Member
    I'm torn here. I give him credit for admission of guilt, but I am an unforgiving prick.

PokerOwned Demi-God DocHo11idaze's Avatar
    Lol sheep! Yeah everyone who apologized for scamming has never came back and done it again, shit, quite the "regular" on here just did similar what....a week ago then moved onto 2+2 for a second round as well. Good luck, can't wait for further threads of "victims".
    Turtleboooy: lol when i come on i think f*** that Doc guy but i dont know why...haha

PokerOwned Veteran
    SMH

All this over 9 damn dollars.

Ain't nobody got time fa dat...

Quote Originally Posted by rrickir View Post
    sadly there have been a lot of threads that start with this same title. only read it to see who it was now and was trying to guess before i saw it. I say let him back if zab wants,, but also agree, dont let him be able to trade with people for now.
    This is 100% true, I have to agree with azreal also.

20:58 <Poof> I would trade my husband for gisele
    18:37 <thepokerkid> @thepokerkid: and stop thinking about gay things

Elite PokerOwned Member
    i can respect the apology and payin ur debt but from what ive read it was much deeper and will require alot more than this, +1 for bein honest but -5 for bein a lyin scammer degen, if everyone acted thid way when they were broke then the site would be out of control, so you got some work to do to earn back any level of trust. 2nd chance granted in my book but with a very short leash and limited access

PokerOwned Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by treeman69 View Post
    i can respect the apology and payin ur debt but from what ive read it was much deeper and will require alot more than this, +1 for bein honest but -5 for bein a lyin scammer degen, if everyone acted thid way when they were broke then the site would be out of control, so you got some work to do to earn back any level of trust. 2nd chance granted in my book but with a very short leash and limited access
    ^ This pretty much.

Quote Originally Posted by azreal1 View Post
    3 years on the site,
    256 loans, 6 defaults
    128 positive feedback
    no bad trades
    low risk level deemed by mods
    i cant comment on if id apologise about taking something from someone because i wouldnt do it

Where do you find this info on yourself? I havent done many trades in the 3 years i have been here and im with you on not apologizing cause i wouldnt scam in the first place EVER!!
    Failing to Prepare is Preparing to fail : John Wooden

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast