Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70017.54

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by lamebrane View Post
    Try playing a $1.00-$3.00 or $3.00-$6.00 live game of Limit Hold-em. You'll get the same results only you'll lose real cash. When you play with a table full of donks how do you expect to actually win by playing good? You're not having bad luck, you're making a choice to play bingo with other bingo players. Good luck with that!! LOL!!
    Way to respond without even looking at the hands

Banned
    The main way you win alot of chips in NLHE is by hitting draws and sometimes playing lower cards when you think the other person has high cards. Best hands don't hold up to much when you can't put someone on hands like a wheel draw. Bad luck happens, but these hands don't seem that bad to me. First hand he drew with a decent raise and hit the turn, then trapped. 2nd hand, I am not laying down trip Queens, no way he could put you on 8/10, maybe put you on a flush draw, but not a straight. The best hand happened to resuck out on you is all, not bad play on his part at all. 3rd hand, come on , you shoved with KJ suited and he called with what was the better hand. Nothing shows a bad beat at all. Mind you, upsetting as it was for you, none of the plays were really bad, I don't see bad beats anywhere there. But I do see bad luck on the first, but that is it. Tough to stomach regardless, but not bad beats at all.

thats all part of playing poker. the problem is everyone thinks they are good and end up making bad calls and the hitting. happens way to often.
    A bad attitude is just like a car with a flat tire, "You aren't going anywhere unless you change it."

Elite PokerOwned Member CoolJakeB's Avatar
    That's poker, what do you expect? Don't know why you posted the last hand, you were behind the whole way.

PokerOwned God
    ok uh . that guys a donk he played a better hand all in than i did.

#NiggasInParis

LOL, gotta love it. i played a tourny on carbon last night and a guy went all in with 77, i called with 1010 and beat him. he cussed me out because i beat him, called me a donk and everything else. i couldnt do anything but laugh.
    A bad attitude is just like a car with a flat tire, "You aren't going anywhere unless you change it."

guess you got what you give. besides on poker client here everyone seems to just play bingo poker instead of actually playing poker.
    Failing to Prepare is Preparing to fail : John Wooden

PokerOwned God
    You didn't get donked, you got outdrawn a little bit. It's not like you got rivered everytime where they called big bets.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Prawney View Post
    Way to respond without even looking at the hands
    Why even bother to look at the hands? You're a fool to even ask the question. Get a life Prawney and play some live games so you have something to compare the stupid games you play on the PO client. It's a joke for you to even post those hands. STOOGE!!

Quote Originally Posted by lamebrane View Post
    Why even bother to look at the hands? You're a fool to even ask the question. Get a life Prawney and play some live games so you have something to compare the stupid games you play on the PO client. It's a joke for you to even post those hands. STOOGE!!
    Well your obviously a live pro. And if everyone that plays live is as good as you, Then i wouldnt dare to sit down at one of those tables. Talk about being a fish amongst the sharks.!!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast