Ok first of all read carefully n fully understand what is being said!! Mods have the option to put bounties on players who sign up early in the freeroll games...if you generally sign up late or closer towards the game you will 9/10 not be choosen for that 150pt bount, Now lets say i signed up early for a po game....and i had 10k in llbs which alot of the times i have huge llbs goin on with mods and other players....people dont seem to realize that they will call/freeroll to try n capture that 150pt bounty not realizing that there is more on the line....

Now lets say this.....to avoid the tards trying to ko you for the 150pt bounty i think all mods who play in each game should have a bounty on them....how come its ok for them to supposedly "randomly" put bounties on players? another incentive for players but again that potentially ruins the llb bc they wnt that 150pts....yea u can avoid the bs playing by playing better and staying away from hands that could get u in trouble but then u get those who wanna sit back n fold till they have the nuts....which again is their choice....point being if i have a 150pt bounty on me and i got 10k in llbs its not fair that a mod has no bounty n is in the llb action.....MODS SHOULD HAVE BOUNTIES ON THEM AT ALL TIMES.....THIS IS A SITE TO GIVE BACK TO THE PLAYERS ISNT IT? SO WHY NOT GIVE THEM A SHOT TO KO A MOD FOR A BUYIN BACK.....