Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64957.78

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    PokerOwned Veteran
    Still, if you posted your hand history of those few hands that you won, taking you from $33 to $100, it would make your story more believable...just sayin'

Experienced Member
    He doesn't need to show proof. He is just sharing a cool story and a mega bet. Fake or not I'm into it. And honestly why would he even lie, what would he possibly gain from lying about a bet on pokerowned. Im rooting for you man keep us posted curious how this year will go for you.

i made a 200 dollar roulette bet that never hit

Library Master Champion eqgh5uea's Avatar
    genius, just genius
    "We have met the enemy and they are ours; two ships, two brigs, one schooner and one sloop." --- O.H. Perry

LLB King
    Good luck with that, sounds extremely difficult and stressful haha.

pues mucha suerte mi amigo y si en algo te podemos colaborar no dudes en pedirlo bendiciones infinitas

PokerOwned Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by holly View Post
    He doesn't need to show proof. He is just sharing a cool story and a mega bet. Fake or not I'm into it. And honestly why would he even lie, what would he possibly gain from lying about a bet on pokerowned. Im rooting for you man keep us posted curious how this year will go for you.
    True, he doesn't need to show proof, but I'm curious because it does sound like a great idea. Why would he even lie? I'm not sure, but I know people do that sometimes. I used to be a tournament chess player and I was talking to someone and happened to mention that I played in chess tournaments and he told me he was also a tournament chess player. I asked him "what's your rating?" and he didn't even know what I was talking about, so I know he was just making that up about being a serious player because any serious player would know what "rating" meant.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    lol did u end up winning the $?

Elite PokerOwned Member
    with my luck i would end up losing all my $ lol

Library Master Champion eqgh5uea's Avatar
    Edit: Repost.
    Last edited by eqgh5uea; 03-05-2014 at 12:31 PM.
    "We have met the enemy and they are ours; two ships, two brigs, one schooner and one sloop." --- O.H. Perry

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast