Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64927.21

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Good luck in your venture as it is clearly going to be an uphill climb for the first half but I agree if you can get some clean flips without any hang-ups you should be well on your way by October.

PokerOwned Master
    Quote Originally Posted by scott41984 View Post
    Wow , this is really cool . Thats alot to make in one year your right . But so you dont plan on making any of it playing poker ? Just use the points? Good luck man
    I do expect to get some of it Via poker. However, My PokerStars account is off limits, since I deposited in there. I am going to be building my Poker Accounts, As well as building my points account, and using them funds to buy and sell.

Quote Originally Posted by StackSnack View Post
    Good luck in your venture as it is clearly going to be an uphill climb for the first half but I agree if you can get some clean flips without any hang-ups you should be well on your way by October.
    Yeah, I assume the first 3-6 Months will be the worst... Once I have something worth 5000$ give or take, It should be an easy climb to 25000$
    I Buy and Sell Pokerstars $ PM me for Details.
    PokerStars : PerformLAB

PokerOwned Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by qcnb View Post
    Alright, took a few decent hands today...

Withdrew 100$ from Carbon.
    Excuse me? You just took this bet yesterday or the day before...you started with $0.00 on Carbon and today you withdrew $100 after you "took a few decent hands today". Would you care to elaborate a bit on how you got from $0.00 to $100 in one day?

PokerOwned Pro
    good luck and it takes a lot of persistence and dedication too accomplish that bet. again good luck 8)

PokerOwned Master
    Quote Originally Posted by zingbust View Post
    Excuse me? You just took this bet yesterday or the day before...you started with $0.00 on Carbon and today you withdrew $100 after you "took a few decent hands today". Would you care to elaborate a bit on how you got from $0.00 to $100 in one day?
    My Merge Account was already at 33$ at the start of the day. It was agreed ( After showing him I had never deposited at Carbon ) that I was allowed to use that balance, as well as my existing points balance to start with. Since it was built from 0$

I Doubled up my 33$ once, and sat back with 50$ and doubled it up as well. which took me to 113.55$. I cashed out 100, and kept 13.55 $ to play with.

good luck with your goal, going to be tough road to begin with.
    Failing to Prepare is Preparing to fail : John Wooden

PokerOwned Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by qcnb View Post
    My Merge Account was already at 33$ at the start of the day. It was agreed ( After showing him I had never deposited at Carbon ) that I was allowed to use that balance, as well as my existing points balance to start with. Since it was built from 0$

I Doubled up my 33$ once, and sat back with 50$ and doubled it up as well. which took me to 113.55$. I cashed out 100, and kept 13.55 $ to play with.
    Would you mind posting the hand histories of those "few hands" where you tripled up. Since you mentioned in your first post that you were starting with $0.00 and now you're changing it to "starting with $33", I'm starting to get suspicious, as have others, that you're just making all of this up for the fun of it.

It was to skydive, We got the pot over 3K for the first non tandem jumoer in the group.

Gl with that plan. I hoped it work out for you. That's a tough one.

PokerOwned Master
    Quote Originally Posted by zingbust View Post
    Would you mind posting the hand histories of those "few hands" where you tripled up. Since you mentioned in your first post that you were starting with $0.00 and now you're changing it to "starting with $33", I'm starting to get suspicious, as have others, that you're just making all of this up for the fun of it.
    I am not sure how I could explain more clearly...

Never Deposited on Merge, therefor = 0$ invested...

My account balance was already of 33$ on there, and it was agreed with the person that bet with me, that I could use it, since it DID COME FROM 0$. as for where I got that 33$ , look to the left of this exact post , and you will see...

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast