Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64282.38

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    WAY TO GO!! but hear some of the words that are being said about Bank Roll Management
    Failing to Prepare is Preparing to fail : John Wooden

PokerOwned Demi-God
    nice job. yeah bankroll managment is horrable for me. That's my downfall and untill i can fix it I'm gonna b stuck grinding moving up and down. I know what's killing me and I still can't adjust the way i want to.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    very gg keep up the good work, but like stated above stay in ur br manag dont move to bigger tourneys till its about 1/10 0f ur br gl in future tourneys

thats awesome keep it up doing great

Experienced Member
    Quote Originally Posted by IWASLION View Post
    Congrats. But to be honest the elephant in the room is your bank-roll management. You need to play within your bank-roll if you want to graduate to the stakes you want to play. Unless you have $5k to deposit this is the HARDEST part of the poker-for-profit endeavor. It can take a long time, the last time I built to $5k from $0 it took me 6 months, I am currently trying it again and have been between $50-$100 for 3 months now which seems like an eternity, but its all about patience, it will grow if you play correct. Play MTTs with a buy-in of 1-2% of your total bank-roll (yeah I know it limits the options) for now. Or SNGs with a buy-in of 5% of total bank-roll. Or HU SNGs of 10%. Good luck on your new shot.
    Yea man I definitely agree with those figures. I am failing in br management and that is my main downfall as I go on tilt more than the average player.

PokerOwned Veteran
    Nice job. Practice proper bankroll management with the new money and you should be able to grind that up even more. Nice job!

nice man

Seasoned Veteran
    Congrats -- I definately have hit some big wins in some of the low buyin tiruneys in the past. They are fun.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    yea pokerowned is a great site to build a bankroll from scratch!

PokerOwned Demi-God
    way to go there. yes bm is something i need to work on myself. gl to u

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast