Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $65078.03

Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: PS4 or Xbox1?

I just bought a ps3 like around chritsmas time too lol.....should of probh waitied for the new consoles to come out but I rarewly even play the system....I only play Madden really so when that comes out ill start up again probably.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    The PS4 isn't out yet, so how can you even compare the XBox to it? So far, the XBox is still the best gaming console out there.

PokerOwned Veteran
    Spend some time with your child, read to him or her. Video games can be too excessive for kids

Seasoned Veteran
    i have heard nothing but bad things about xbox1

if your kid is young why not consider a nintendo? otherwise i would wait for ps4

Seasoned Veteran
    Really? I am leaning pretty far toward the PS4. Makes me wonder if anyone here has heard of Sony's acquisition of Gai Kai. For those who do not know, Gai Kai will be a Playstation app that will stream games from PS3, PS2, and PS1 to the PS4. It won't be available right at release, but it will be available in early - mid 2014. That is what is mainly tilting my opinion toward the PS4.

PokerOwned God
    So I've heard rumors that for the Xbox1 if you buy a game you cannot play that game on another Xbox1. True or not?

#NiggasInParis

kids and I have childhood was fun, despite the wooden toys nailed to the floor, and the lack of internet in the USSR was cool

PokerOwned Pro
    I think the xbox is better!

PokerOwned Veteran
    If your child is under say 12-13, I would recommend the Xbox1, if he is over, then PS4. I believe they made Xbox easier to use for the children that play them! If you haven't noticed yet I'm a Sony fan

but in all seriousness I agree with what another guy said, have you considered a Wii? It's not next-gen gaming but s/he is just a child after all and would probly have the most fun with the Wii. Also, it will be easier on your wallet

PokerOwned Master
    ps4 all day, i have an xbox and i honestly wish i had gotten a ps3

Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast