Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $66254.7

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Master Sergeant
    the kinect is very awesome and now even sweeter that am able to play world of warcraft that will make there sales sky rockect.. what will they come up with next..hmmmmmmmmmm

Banned
    does anyone who still play the game,I know where to buy cheap gold,if u want to know details,pm me.
    msn:[email protected]
    aim:gamebootsale

Seasoned Veteran
    wow nice video, i dont play these game yes, but its looks funny

ty for the post

Master Sergeant
    cool

PokerOwned Veteran
    wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwww its very cool (Y)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Thirdi3 View Post
    I played WoW for 6 years (since it was released).

Anyone who says they are "addicted" to WoW has never actually been addicted to something. WoW is a game and you can quit playing whenever you want to (I recently just quit because poker is much more fun ^_^). I have not thought twice about it and I do not have withdrawals to go play it again or anything like that.

I think it might be better to say "Anybody that says internet gaming is not addictive might just not have an addictive personality.". I know people who are/have been addicted to online games and it IS for a fact an addiction. I personally was addicted to FFXI for nearly 5 years. I tried to quit playing over and over and kept coming back to it. I would play for 10-12 hours per day sometimes. Gaming definitely CAN be addictive.

That being said I think WoW helps this issue by adding the parental controls. Not for parents but for people like me! I can go in there and set it up where it will restrict me from playing for longer then X amount of time. Of course I can go change it at any time but it helps keep track of how much I actually play and keeps me off the game as much. While I don't personally play WoW anymore, and also never had a problem with it, I think that kind of thing should be added on all MMO's whether RPG RTS or FPS.

Slightly off topic but as for the vid - it looks badass ... i would love getting down on some Counter-Strike or CoD with that shit haha.

PokerOwned Veteran
    That is super damn cool !!! Awesome that they incorporated this technology to a classic of the classics!!!!

Corporal
    It's a technology only for fat people....

Banned
    Actually Terminator3x it would stand to reason that only NON-fat people would use it considering fat people don't like to move around alot and it would require just that.

It looks awesome, this is the future of gaming, well I am ready for it.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast