Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70855.38

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    Seasoned Veteran

Old School Video Games...

Those 8-bit Atari, Sega, and Nintendo Entertainment System game consoles were pretty corny but they were the founders of the newer games you see now. Yes, Magnavox Odyssey, Telstar (Coleco), and Pong were thought of first...then Atari (2600, 5200, 7800), but a majority of the newer games we play now (PS3, Xbox360, Wii) came from the NES and Sega Game Console...nothing beats playing a Super Mario Brothers game though!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

unless you go into the pc gaming world with loads of new 8bit/ 16 bit and 34 bit retro style games that are better than most of the old ones, might i suggest super amazing wagon adventure
    17:51 <PooffyFooffy> not everyone screws up things the way I can
    20:27 <PooffyFooffy> I could use all the help I can get, lol
    <PooffyFooffy>lol I have my share of duh moments, regularly, lol

i have Panasonic 3do for trade! anyone interested?

This is getting old. Were sick and tired of the Spurs owning us. This is the year we ride up to the challenge, Get the monkey off our back! We Believe GO Dubbssss!!

PokerOwned Master
    My family still watches the x mas video from when my bro and I opened up our sega master system, we went ballistic

Seasoned Veteran
    I want to get the old Atari 2600 and play some old-school Pac-Man. There is nothing like eating those rectangular dots and power energizers....and then chasing Blinky, Inky, Pinky, and Sue! Also, Yars Revenge, Frogger, and Pitfall were pretty cool too. Yes, quite corny now, but awesome (rad or fresh) back in the day.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Library Master Champion eqgh5uea's Avatar
    Steam is offering ppl the chance to play the ol' skool Age of Empires against other people. Hopefully there is a large community.
    "We have met the enemy and they are ours; two ships, two brigs, one schooner and one sloop." --- O.H. Perry

PokerOwned Veteran
    I have the computer hooked to my TV set up with Hyperspin, a front end for old video games. Got about 10,000 games loaded on that computer, all with graphics and intro videos. Here is what Hyperspin looks like for anyone interested (not my video):

Hyperspin +85 Systems -FULL 2013- FOR SALE - YouTube

Ignore the For Sale part on that video. With a little bit of time and reading, you can set this program up for yourself no problem.
    Last edited by PatrickKn; 11-03-2013 at 08:35 PM.

PokerOwned Master
    I miss A b A bb aa start select up up down down left left right right

i remember going to the bowling alley as a kid because they had both asteroids and space invaders.......gone are the days of skipping school with a pocket full of quarters

best of the standups.......joust , defender , galaga(also known as galaxian) , sprint (black and white ver. ) , Tron,

oh and any pinball game !!!!

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast