Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64157.08

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: Fifa 14

Seasoned Veteran
    the fifa 14 very good game i want play this game

PokerOwned Pro
    Naturally, the moment that I make the disapointing decision to stay home and not make the drive, the snowing stops.

PokerOwned Pro
    I wish I would have just made the drive afterall. The roads couldnt have been that bad.

PokerOwned Pro
    I guess there is always next year! I enjoyed playing my career mode from the comfort of my place all day instead anyway.

Elite PokerOwned Member pokerponed's Avatar
    Yup, fifa is a fun game. Fifa 15 preorder should be up soon too.

and this time ea games did not disappoint us the game are awsome graphics gampelaye everything i love it

PokerOwned Veteran
    Fifa i dont have it but i dont like to buy new ones when the old games are just fine.

PokerOwned Pro
    So I have been trying out Ultimate Team. I'm not very familiar with this game mode though. Does anyone know of a good site or video for tips on learning about FUT?

PokerOwned Pro
    I'm still waiting on some advice from you guys and some links, but honestly, I'm not as excited about FUT after checking it out. I think i'm more of an offline career mode guy.

PokerOwned Pro
    The reason I like it so much more, is because developing players that you've scouted and acquired is all the fun for me. If you player cards in FUT changed their value according to their real-life performance, it would be so much more complex and fun because at that point, your acquiring players as an investment of sorts because your "read" is that they will improve. Of course, its a mute point, since you have to start over each year.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast