Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $67355.31

Hybrid View

If having 1 good WR is far from newsworthy why are you pumping the Lions so much. Calvin is obv top WR and >>>>Jennings, but after those 2 i would take Patterson over Burleson, I would take Rudolph over Sheffler and Pettigrew and obviously AP>>>>Bush. Going deeper i think Vikings have a legit top 10 OL while i dont rate the Lions OL that much this year, im pretty sure they lost both Tackles from last year and 1 guard. Not easy to replace 3 players in an OL in 1 season.

Granted i think by the end of the season Lions Offense will put up more yardage than the Vikings (whether they put up more points isnt as certain), but the reason for this yardage is mostly Calvin so i think its unfair to say that having 1 good WR is far from newsworthy.

Quote Originally Posted by Prawney View Post
    If having 1 good WR is far from newsworthy why are you pumping the Lions so much. Calvin is obv top WR and >>>>Jennings, but after those 2 i would take Patterson over Burleson, I would take Rudolph over Sheffler and Pettigrew and obviously AP>>>>Bush. Going deeper i think Vikings have a legit top 10 OL while i dont rate the Lions OL that much this year, im pretty sure they lost both Tackles from last year and 1 guard. Not easy to replace 3 players in an OL in 1 season.

Granted i think by the end of the season Lions Offense will put up more yardage than the Vikings (whether they put up more points isnt as certain), but the reason for this yardage is mostly Calvin so i think its unfair to say that having 1 good WR is far from newsworthy.
    Its obviously more about the QB in this discussion. You take Stafford and put him with the Vikings, they would instantly become better, and if you put Ponder on the Lions they would instantly become worse. Having said that, given the same rosters both being run by Ponder, the Lions would clearly put up significantly more points. Patterson over both Scheffler and Pettigrew? GTFO LMAO. Pettigrew>Scheffler, and both are > Patterson. Additionally, you don't fully grasp how much Bush will be a part of the Lions receiving core. Ap has some broad shoulders, but the shel life of RB's is pretty short, especially for RB's like AP. The Viking's offense is weak even with AP, and I can almost guarantee he doesn't come close to 2012's production. The dude is an absolute beast, but this dude gets more yards after contact than any RB in the league. I just don't see him duplicating 2012.