Quote Originally Posted by sickread23 View Post
You are going to be very surprised. They have a D-line that is going to be better than last year, even w/out Cliff Avril. Their secondary has gotten better in the off-season, and the D-line is going to help it show. Additionally, their Offense is going to be very scary. I think Greenbay without WR's Jennings and Driver is not going to be as explosive of an offense. I also think the Bears are going downhill. The Viking still have AP, but I very much doubt that he can have B2B seasons of 2,000 yards from scrimmage. Their QB Ponder will show some improvement from last year, but they don't have the weapons on Offense. I would say that -3 week 1 the Lions are a good bet. The Lions were 4-12 last year and 6-10 ATS. I can see them being a whole lot better than last year, and can see them being given favorable lines given the prognosticators dismissive attitude again this year. I saw ESPN had them predicted to finish 4/4 in the division which is ridiculous. The Viking are getting such a bump from AP being on the roster. I think that the basement is 7-9 for the Lions, and they could win 10 or 11. I am far from a homer, I said the Lions were going 6-10 last year, and they should have won that many games. Damn I am so pumped for the season.
Greenbay Offense will be worse with Jennings, but he doesnt qualify as being an offensive weapon for Vikings?