Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70746.29

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Zab

Game Simulator Feedback

Ok I'll try to keep this brief.

I've been working on a game simulator (for Today's games) for about 5 months now. I've put in a ton of work, have many hours and a ton of algorithm tweaks..

I've built this to appeal to both Sports Bettors and Fantasy Sports users.

So long story short, I am looking for some feedback from users.

The first sport we did was baseball..

Login

l\pw admin/Password256!

You can simulate games up to 10,000 times.

So my questions

1) What do you think?

2) If this was on it's own site, would it be something you would think people would pay for?

3) What should I charge if yes to #2

4) What, as a SPORTS BETTOR, would you like to see displayed after you get the results? Graphs, stats etc

5) What, as a fantasy sports player would you like to see added as well

6) Any suggestions for a domain name for this product

Im trying to decide if there's a market for this, if I should continue and build NFL \ NBA etc..
    Last edited by Zab; 04-09-2018 at 11:50 AM.
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

PokerOwned Master
    how accurate u think it is i think its definite usage is helpful if even kinda accurate great for lazy fantasy players and detailed ones i dont want to put a price on it since i didnt do the work but assuming it wasn't a cake walk i would then need to ask what kind of payment u looking to get like membership or per use bases

Zab
    Quote Originally Posted by lethal2all View Post
    how accurate u think it is i think its definite usage is helpful if even kinda accurate great for lazy fantasy players and detailed ones i dont want to put a price on it since i didnt do the work but assuming it wasn't a cake walk i would then need to ask what kind of payment u looking to get like membership or per use bases
    I have no idea.. Still looking for feedback on it
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.

I would really like to try this once MLB season rolls around. I wager between $170- $250 a week so paying $5-$10 a month on this service wouldn’t be a big deal to me. Wish I could test this on NBA right now lol
    "Heard you're looking for a stud. Well, I got the S-T-D. All I need is you. " - Rooster

Would we be able to simulate games without certain players whether they are injured or not? In the nba there’s a shitload of injuries all the time + players who get rest because the coaches don’t want to risk injury on back to backs n stuff. Sometimes they don’t give you a heads up until game time which is bs
    "Heard you're looking for a stud. Well, I got the S-T-D. All I need is you. " - Rooster

Zab
    Quote Originally Posted by gimmeabrew View Post
    Would we be able to simulate games without certain players whether they are injured or not? In the nba there’s a shitload of injuries all the time + players who get rest because the coaches don’t want to risk injury on back to backs n stuff. Sometimes they don’t give you a heads up until game time which is bs
    That's something I want to add.. Like a fantasy optimizer.. Add \ remove players

A No. 1
    sounds like a shitload of work

Zab
    Quote Originally Posted by Roopster View Post
    sounds like a shitload of work
    It has been

PokerOwned Moderator

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Well there is the prediction machine (.com) that i believe does what you are talking about. think they play the game 500000 times before the game, or something like that is their slogan. You can check out their prices, but I've seen it at like 40 bucks a month for nba, i've also seen an "all sports" pass for a week for 80, not sure what that includes. Most important thing is how accurate, if a bettor can make money off your picks, you can charge whatever you want.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast