Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $68707.86

Threaded View

PokerOwned God
    i followed tebow all through college, i dont want him to do anything except succeed.... he is an incredible athlete and more importantly person....

YES!

i am mad about last weeks game...

steelers lost... tebow did well...

we got out coached because we were dealing with so many injuries...

it was an illegal play but one or two of those happen every game...

in the end of it all, there is no way the broncos will beat the patriots this week, tebow will never be the starting QB of a winning superbowl squad,,,, EVER!!!!

thats a fact.................................... bet me whatever odds on PO POINTS

what is not a fact is that the NFL is completely honest and not premeditating games/OUTCOMES in PARTICULAR situations.. (read the back of your tickets assholes-lol-entertainment value rights are for real..)

but in my honest opinion

6 billion a year and no one is trying to make sure the home field isnt the home team in the superbowl or that there is never a repeat EVER in b2b super bowl winners or that the top 5 most popular teams arent always in the mix somehow...

p.s. all the outrageously big players are not on steroids, not at all..
    o i forgot the NFL does testing- o okkkkkk

"come on this is America, anything is possible...''

-Eddie

-good thing tebow got that 250k cause hes not getting a playoof bonus ever again...

once again- I am not a tebow hater- i love him- just being real...

let the nfl make their money off more jerseys and nikes and whatever else they push in 2012...

end of the day-Tebow is the perfect role model- he only has haters because media made it that way and more importantly because America is all about having the perfect role model but will turn their backs on a gentleman but worship people that dont care about todays future youth,,,,aka kardashians/80 percent of famous people....

GO TEBOW GO!!!

wave bye haters from the bench next year
    Last edited by pikeboy412; 01-12-2012 at 12:05 PM.