T minus 10 hours till the mid-season premier of THE WALKING DEAD!!!!

Who is as excited as me that the Undisputed King of cable TV is returning tonight???

I want this thread to serve as a place where we can talk and discuss our hopes and expectations of TWD throughout the remainder of this season.

SPOILERS BELOW!

Who is your favorite man character of the group? Your least?

For me it is Carl I love watching the development of this character, as well as the actor Chandler Riggs. Before this current season I would have said Daryl but I really enjoyed watching Carl grow into a young man, and a leader. My least favorite character, its actually really hard to pick one that I dislike because really all the characters have redeeming features, but being forced to pick one, I think it was Angela. She just always seemed to have to disagree and question every decision that Rick made, and even though I despised the governor she even questioned and criticized him for how he did things after he brought her and Michonne in, basically saving their lives. While I was sad to see well I guess hear her go, she will not be missed all that much.

What would you like to see happen this season?

Kind of a broad question I know, but what would you like to see explored this season?

I want to see the group come back together obviously, but after that I would really like to see the writers find a way to work in some more civilization. What I mean is there has to still be some type of government around even if it just a few people connected through CB radios. Remember what they did in Falling Skies? They revealed that the president was still alive and had troops with him. They would move around all the time trying to organize people and fight back. I would just like to see what the people that are still around are trying to do to bring back civilization. They kind of did this same thing in Revolution also so I know that it can be done. All the show has really been about up to this point is purely survival. I would like to see how they plan on rebuilding what was lost. One of the previews I read said that Rick is going to try and get the group to D.C. so it really seems like they want to head in this direction and I sincerely hope they do.

Anything else you guys wanna talk about, throw it out there. Lets see where this goes.

PS: To anyone that isn't caught up TWD is on AMC all day so get to watching and prepare for the new episode at 9PM EST