Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $66034.72

PokerOwned Master

espn wsop main event 2013

any one seeing the youtube videos wsop 2013?JJ sux indeed.chan JJ x 77 river 7 and KO chan.
    ivey set 3 x set 10 KO ivey.

PokerOwned God
    Nope, I've yet to see it. However, on a poker news site, I did see someone get a bad beat with A10 vs AQ. He flopped two pair and a Queen hit the river. All in on the turn. It must've made the news because of the guys' expression when the Queen hit. I think it was called, the face of a bad beat. I felt a bit bad for him.

PokerOwned God
    ive watched a little of it and i really enjoy watching and did see that poker tell on that guys face lol

PokerOwned Demi-God tracyrickrobby's Avatar
    i watched the ivey 33 vs 1010 on tv! it was pretty good!! looked like a typical merge set up hand!! at lease the guy with AQ was smart enough to fold!

PokerOwned Master
    wow episode 7 poker is the devil.QQ x AK flop Q and AK strait river.A10 x AQ flop A103 turn 2 A10 go allin tell to the guy he will need Q
    to win AQ call and river Q.

think i was watching Hard Rock tourney, cant quite remember which one! but it was AA vs KK dude hit king on flop, then dude rivered an Ace, thought that shit only happened on merge! guess the online isnt rigged after all! happens live too!!

PokerOwned Veteran
    i watched some of poker on tv, but it seems they keep putting less and less actual poker and more other stuff that isnt poker--

i enjoy watching live poker, u can learn a lot watching the pros play!!

PokerOwned Master
    i love see the live poker because i see poker odds are good and bustout on river not only me.

PokerOwned Veteran
    oh yeah it happens live as well...just lost my AA vs. JJ he hits the J on flop..out of tourney