Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70456.89

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    PokerOwned Pro
    my wife has her hobbies and mine is poker.

Seasoned Veteran
    I love poker, poker doesn't love me... I love my wife, and my wife loves what makes me happy.

She supports me through thick and thin. Relationship = great.

Seasoned Veteran
    believe it or not my wife and I met on Pokerstars 2 1/2 years ago. so I caught good. we go out and play poker together drink beer together watch football together and although im more serious about poker than her she supports me. I am truly blessed!!
    Dactal13

PokerOwned God
    Quote Originally Posted by Alderian View Post
    What do you call a poker player without a girlfriend? Homeless
    if u don't see me next month, well... lol

Elite PokerOwned Member
    poker is good for single life style not the family oriented type imo, but still have healthy relationships yah

Elite PokerOwned Member
    well i spent alot of years on drugs and recently turned my life around also getting back with my love that i left during my abusing days. she gets pretty upset at times that i let poker occupy most of my free time but ulatimately understands that as a addict free time can be a disaster to my sobriety, so although not completely happy with it she supports me in a positive activity that i love,poker. of course she tells me i spend to much time playing poker and tries to get me to watch lifetime movies with her, i simply tell her that she enjoys the lifetime movies and i enjoy poker, she usually gets mad but after i play poker till 1 or 2 am, i crawl in bed wit her and SMOOTH things over which buys me time till we start over the next day when i get off work lmao

It works great in my relationship. My husband likes spending hours playing video games, and I like spending hours playing poker on my laptop. We can sit next to each other on the couch doing our own thing, hanging out, no need to bitch at each other. The only annoying thing is when he wants to go do something right after I've started a tourney.

czemu nie zdobywam punktow chociaz ogladam filmy

PokerOwned Demi-God
    no relationship like the one on the felt, velvet felt

PokerOwned Veteran
    poker and relationships don't seem to work for me unless i'm just killin it, and then it only lasts for a little bit

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast