i fucking hate greed...it is such a fucking whore bitch piece of fucking shit that i want to kill myself just to get at it somewhat...some might know i was down to zero again the other day..managed to place in a freeroll and make 15$...used that for some bs mtt's but then decided to sit down at the micro cash..

i sat at the .02/.04 PLO tables with $2 and started working...just 2 ppl at the table i was doing my thing, built the $2 up to $17 relatively easily...a lot of times hitting one of many outs and a lot of times just getting them to fold even tho i had nothing...so the 3 people i was raping for a while both got up and then these 2 other guys sat down...these 2 motherfuckers proceeded to call and hit EVERY FUCKING HAND THEY PLAYED...every time i had a hand they managed to make theirs to outdraw me...i have kkxx and flop comes 55q, the fucking motherfucker has a 5x99...i flopped sets against them and they would get it all in way behind and then outdraw me on the turn or river every single motherfucking time...in a matter of mayyyyyyybe 20 minutes they took every penny out of my account with just repeated bullshit after bullshit...idk wat to think of this, every single hand they played against me they managed to catch any and every out they possibly could ever need and just literally wiped my account clean...so im again, back at zero, wanting to put a fucking bullet in my head because i convinced myself i would stop before i lost too much instead of just walking away wen i was happily up to $30 and call it a motherfucking night...now these 2 cocksuckers are going around with my money...they fucking robbed me this is absurd