Quote Originally Posted by imnophd View Post
I had the pleasure of felting about 5 opponents in a 6 hour session. I'm a newer player, but I think that has got to be one of the best feelings!

I shouldn't pat myself on the back too much because after 6 hours of play I only ended up a positive by minimal amount after being stuck for a large portion of my session 4 tabling at Bovada.

But anyway I think I can get used to that feeling.
I had my best session yet over at BCP earlier (I'm only playing poker a few weeks now) and I must have felted three or four in a couple of hours, myself.

You know what? It just feels good to have some clue as to what I'm doing now and not be the one getting felted and thinking it was due to "bad luck".

I started at $50 on BCP. Went down to $34 before I realized that I just didn't have any idea what I was doing and I wasn't going to be able to just steamroll the micros without studying. I took a few days and did nothing but play WPT tournaments, study forums, and watch videos. Tonight, I bumped my bankroll back up to over $43. Looking to start really hitting the sit and go's hard when I get my bankroll a little higher.