I hate to say it, but I'm about to the point where I agree with the people who say they hope Merge gets shut down asap! I see more bullshit in a just a couple sit n go's on Carbon than I have playing live 2-3 times a week for the last couple years. Keep in mind I'm not just some donkey complaining because I can't win. I'm a winning player and have been on Carbon for about the last 4 years. I've cashed out big checks before several times from Merge. Is it just me or has Merge been really bad lately? Their so called "Random Number Generator" is a complete joke. Not only do you have to worry about the other players, but you also have to play against Merge and their RNG. I've recently found myself folding pocket K's and Q's late in tourneys because I can just feel the Merge setup, and 98% of the time I'm right. I can't even call this poker anymore. All Merge's bullshit has me thinking it may be best for this scandalous gaming network to get the hammer from the DOJ. Anybody else seeing the same shit and feeling like this?
P.S. I don't want to hear it's "variance" either because I know thats bullshit after what I've seen. Lol