Hey Zab I have some ideas that would make this site better. First off I think you should have a tournament @ the end of the month that has a bigger prize pool, and is reserved for players who have contributed to this site in various ways. ( ie. earned a minimum of points, or helped in some way add to the value of this site.) Also, I think that some sort of year long points promotion culminating in some sort of WSOP prizes could be very cool. Zab, there are over 100,000 members and growing @ this site. If this site is to continue to grow, the promotions need to as well.
I sent Zab this email. We as players are always looking for bonuses and freebies, which is why most of us are members here. In order for the promos to get better, the site needs to grow. It is a delicate balance, as Zab undoubtedly understands. I have created this thread so that players members here can become even more excited about the cool things that are happening @ Poker Owned, and so that they may also contribute their ideas in this thread. I stated above that a year long WSOP promotion would be hella cool, and I think it is feasible. I could only imagine how many more people, not already members who would come flocking to this forum for such a promotion.
Please contribute the great ideas that I know have been floating in your'e head. See you all @ the tables.