Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63837.37

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    PokerOwned Master
    when will start? i have 1 in my list.i sent him bcp but i find in my trades history "dispute resolved".the funny part almost never i see him
    online and a dispute hearing 1 side only.i sent him a pm but no answer.

PokerOwned Pro
    i agree with cookies have a some kind of escrow account to put money into if u want to take part in the trading community with ur info that has been verified with proper documents..... i know the trading takes away from redeems but i think ur a good guy for trying to fix the stuff for others on this site zab

Bluff me, bluff you.
    Please do this zab. Hell id pay $200 for verification

PokerOwned Veteran
    I agree, i think there should be some limit like 5k in point trades, and after id is requested. The thing is people are worried about identity theft and security so Zab should assure us that after it is verified the information is destroyed.

PokerOwned Veteran
    There is no honor in todays society sadly, trust has gone with the faceless gap of the internet, along with most morals that our parents and grandparents held

PokerOwned Veteran
    This is a good upgrade- Hopefully we can tweak it over time to help people out--

if there isnt one yet, I think it would be smart to have a thread that talkd about where people are scammed the most and the common scams that occur--

PokerOwned Master
    we need a middle man for trades(maybe zab or the moderators).nothing is free (the moderator or zab take a little piece of the action)

Zab
    Quote Originally Posted by sueco13 View Post
    we need a middle man for trades(maybe zab or the moderators).nothing is free (the moderator or zab take a little piece of the action)
    I could create a "middle man" upgrade

These would be TRUSTED middle men, who for a small price will do your trades for you.

Thoughts?
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

Quote Originally Posted by zab View Post
    i could create a "middle man" upgrade

these would be trusted middle men, who for a small price will do your trades for you.

Thoughts?

thats perfect.... Like an escrow.... Thats how thye do it in swc... And it seems to work fine..
    "Success is a science; if you have the conditions, you will get the results" -Oscar Wilde

MY CAPS LOCK IS BROKEN!

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Zab
    Quote Originally Posted by dk12 View Post
    thats perfect.... Like an escrow.... Thats how thye do it in swc... And it seems to work fine..
    How is it done exactly? Have a link?
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast