Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $61983.51

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Zab View Post
    I'll likely remove Lock, Juicy, Bovada soon.. Redo the times for BCP and see what that brings..

Maybe decrease the early one to $10 and then add 2 later ones (In Lock \ Juicy old slots)
    So the people that lose out on BCP are the ones that play those tournaments every day.
    Why not change the times and see if the numbers change before reducing the payouts?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by rivdee View Post
    So the people that lose out on BCP are the ones that play those tournaments every day.
    Why not change the times and see if the numbers change before reducing the payouts?
    +1

Quote Originally Posted by PokeYourFace View Post
    i think if earning points wasnt so hard, more ppl would join
    this whilst its not really zabs fault, the offerwalls really are slacking of late, took me just over 2 hours to earn 200 points this am :|

^^^ this just keep it as one tourney a day just make it 1 or 2 hours earlier
    17:51 <PooffyFooffy> not everyone screws up things the way I can
    20:27 <PooffyFooffy> I could use all the help I can get, lol
    <PooffyFooffy>lol I have my share of duh moments, regularly, lol

if only there were some survey master of some sort zab could hire to teach the community
    RANGER (B2B HU LOYALTY GAME CHAMP! DO YOU REMEMBER THOSE NOOB? NO, NO YOU DON'T!)

Quote Originally Posted by azreal1 View Post
    this whilst its not really zabs fault, the offerwalls really are slacking of late, took me just over 2 hours to earn 200 points this am :|
    Another problem is that older members can't convert half the stuff on the wall cause they were one time offers - we are dependent on new offers (that actually work) and crowdflower constantly putting out new tasks. Unfortunately there's not a lot Zab can do about that because there aren't really a lot of offerwall sites that he isn't already utilizing here.

Zab
    I am always trying to add new ways to earn points
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

Survey Master
    Quote Originally Posted by PokeYourFace View Post
    if only there were some survey master of some sort zab could hire to teach the community
    lmao

Another problem is that older members can't convert half the stuff on the wall cause they were one time offers - we are dependent on new offers (that actually work) and crowdflower constantly putting out new tasks. Unfortunately there's not a lot Zab can do about that because there aren't really a lot of offerwall sites that he isn't already utilizing here.
    yea 99% is 1 time only converts. i do add everything that is available to us on the po offers wall. if i could add more i would. if you have payed attention the last few months youll notice theres a drop in alot of trades also. very hard to find ppl selling points nowdays.
    Last edited by azreal1; 09-18-2013 at 10:16 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zab View Post
    I'll likely remove Lock, Juicy, Bovada soon.. Redo the times for BCP and see what that brings..

Maybe decrease the early one to $10 and then add 2 later ones (In Lock \ Juicy old slots)
    Please don't drop Bovada!! The numbers aren't nearly as low as Lock and Juicy, and it has the best reputation of all the poker sites. Plus, they don't offer many other freerolls which puts you in a good position to recruit new people that don't want to deposit there.

Yeah, please keep the Bovada.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Yes keep bovada. I would say even add a bovada to the tourney list. I would love to b a ble to play the one bovada we have here but the timing never is right for me

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast