Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $66549.5

Page 12 of 21 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast
    Nit
    Experienced Member
    Paypal is pretty sweet, can easily xfer points > paypal > cc > poker room

Current B2B Champ
    $5 load fee per card, some places do $500 max, walmart can do $1000 max load

Also you must pay with cash and buy in person.

So you would either keep quite a few on hand or daily trips to the local gdmp dealership.

I, personally would not want to pay the fee unless it was at least a $25 gdmp.

So, 15k = $25 gdmp code, 27.5k = $50 code, 52.5k = $100 code

I think that would really spice up the client games big time.
    Last edited by babyfaceatl; 05-23-2014 at 02:31 PM.

Zab
    Quote Originally Posted by babyfaceatl View Post
    Ya but the issue is.. for every redeem.. people would have to pay an extra $5.

So for a $20 card they would have to pay me $25 right?
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

I whine like a 5 year old girl
    Quote Originally Posted by Zab View Post
    As a newbie to GDMP..

Don't I have to buy the card ($5) then load the card with money?
    pretty much zabz u get the moneys pak load them with cash for 5
    then put in redeem store but u can always sell 25 moneypaks for 30$ worth of points for the fee back
    maybe a lil high but its convenient also check into bitcoin redeems,vanilla reloadz,walmart ecardz and maybe serve reloads
    <TONelson> F'real I am glad you are still a MOD here man. You give a shit. That matters

Quote Originally Posted by Zab View Post
    The hardest part, is I see people in chat.. people I've known for years.. and I know it could be months or more before I start seeing you guys again..
    ZAB I GOT no where to go,, so i willl be here.!! i,m jst not chatiing as much rt now, casue i,m still in NJ with mom,, till the 27th may,, then i go home,, and will be here more for sure.... .. I think people, that u know for long time, are loyal,, and willl be around and see what happpens next too....... dont be sad zab LOL.... fi u want i can calll, and annnoy u on fone tooo LOLLL...I jsut think we have to wait and see,, casue most people here want to play poker , for reals moeny,, if they can,, not jsut points unlesss maybe they can still redeem for poker moeny,, but IDK reallly,,,,,,,, hopefullly good things will still come !..... U have done so much for all of us here too!!ITS BEEN SO MUCH FUN,, and reallly kept me occupied, while stuck at home all the time and i want to thank u for all u do!! dont listen to all the bishing zab,, something good will prolly happenn stilll.....

Current B2B Champ
    edited,
    Quote Originally Posted by babyfaceatl View Post

Also you must pay with cash and buy in person.

So you would either keep quite a few on hand or daily trips to the local gdmp dealership.

I, personally would not want to pay the fee unless it was at least a $25 gdmp.

So, 15k = $25 gdmp code, 27.5k = $50 code, 52.5k = $100 code

I think that would really spice up the client games big time.

Seasoned Veteran
    my vanilla is a 4$ fee to load but no fee everymonth wich to me is the best prepaid card u can get!

So is winning network still going to be legit/strong market for a while anybody know? We need to fight for our online poker! FTW!!!

Elite PokerOwned Member astub1975's Avatar
    So Zab, would it be possible to add Paypal as a new redeem option since there are no more poker redeems?

Experienced Member
    I've only been here for like a half a year, but I'm happy I found this site. Too bad we can't play the free-rolls promoted here anymore, but I'm happy Zab is doing the right thing. I'm in Ohio- I'll continue to visit PO and when Ohio eventually gets something regulated, I look forward to Zab hopefully making something happen for us here. Brighter days are on the horizon, after all, if you've been following internet poker news, we all knew this day was coming... It's for the better.

Jake

Page 12 of 21 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast