Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70017.54

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Official PO Leaderboard Contest Rules & Regulations

As you may have heard, starting August 1st, we will be holding a monthly PO Leaderboard for prizes and bragging rights. Here's everything you need to know:

1. This is a passive promotion - by being a member of the site, you are eligible and there is no entry fee.

2. The leaderboard is an aggregate total of 3 other leaderboards representing aspects of our site. Those are:

• Offerwall Earnings (50% of the contest) - Earn points on our offerwalls by doing surveys, email submits, trial offers, watching videos and/or downloading apps. The top 20 members on this leaderboard will be awarded points, with 20 pts for 1st, 19 pts for 2nd, 18 pts for 3rd, etc.
      • Referral Earnings (25% of the contest) - Bring new members to the site and get 10% of whatever they earn for life. The leaderboard is for only the referrals you have brought to the site in the current month, and the rankings go by their earnings for the month (so your August referrals will not count for the September leaderboard). The top 10 members on this leaderboard will be awarded points, with 10 pts for 1st, 9 pts for 2nd, 8 pts for 3rd, etc.
      • Client Poker Tournament Winnings (25% of the contest) - The more tournaments you play, the better chance you have to win. Only points won in the tournament itself count for this - LLB's are independent. The bigger the prize pool is, the more it counts for you on the leaderboard. The top 10 members on this leaderboard will be awarded points, with 10 pts for 1st, 9 pts for 2nd, 8 pts for 3rd, etc.

3. The prizes for the contest will be as follows (and as we grow, these prizes will go up):

• The winner will get their own custom avatar in the client
      • The top 3 will earn points - 25K for 1st place, 20K for 2nd place and 15K for 3rd place, 10k for 4th and 5k for 5th

4. I take the integrity of this contest very seriously - if you are found to be doing suspicious offers on a regular basis that have a high risk of being charged back to the site, or are creating fake referrals to score on that particular leaderboard, you will be banned from all site contests/promotions and run the risk of having your account permanently banned.

Good luck to everyone, should be a fun promotion going forward.
    Last edited by Zab; 10-14-2018 at 03:59 PM.

Best Poets of All time<br/>
    <br/>
    https://www.facebook.com/KenLWayt/

A No. 1
    looks good, lesgo!

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Ha, and luv tha new sig .!.
    Like a puzzle with no edgez. 18:12 <PooffyFooffy> I miss Zab .!. 23:49 <RaiseWinPotFold> i miss invertedafro .!.

Parlay Champion
    How does the client leaderboard work? Whats a win count for?

Quote Originally Posted by ShugWhite View Post
    How does the client leaderboard work? Whats a win count for?
    Its total amount won over the course of the month - not a rating. A win with 20 people will count more than a win with 10 since there's more in the pot.

<br/>

Parlay Champion
    Thanks

Parlay Champion
    Whats the points received for places in client tourneys? 1st place gets how many points, 2nd and so on
    "From the bottom of me heart, I'd like to take dis chance to apologize to absolutely nobody! The double champ does what the fuck he wants!" Connor Mcgregor

<CKC1UNV> Go Cowboys!!!!

Parlay Champion
    The earned part not the 10-1 pts.
    "From the bottom of me heart, I'd like to take dis chance to apologize to absolutely nobody! The double champ does what the fuck he wants!" Connor Mcgregor

<CKC1UNV> Go Cowboys!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by thepokerkid View Post
    The earned part not the 10-1 pts.
    Its whatever it pays out for the tournaments. So the bigger the prize pool for the tournaments the better it is for your leaderboard rating.

<br/>

fantastic!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast