Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $60934.53

Threaded View

Zab

New Upgrade - World Series of PokerOwned -

http://www.pokerowned.com/forums/chipleaders.php

What is this?

World Series of Pokerowned is a tournament that we will run once per month that is FREE and requires no points. The prize pool is $50. The interesting thing about this tournament is, everyone's starting chip stacks will be DIFFERENT depending on what sort of activities you do on this site.

Different Starting Chip stacks? Explain please

Every time you make a post or do a survey over 25 points or enter tournaments, you will gain chips. The chip amounts are based on the following:

- 1 chip for ever post you make up to 5 per day
    - 20 chips for every tournament you enter
    - 20 chips for every ITM during the month (2nd through 10th)
    - 25 chips for every survey over 25 points
    - 40 chips for every victory during the month (1st place only)

Seems unfair I might start with 700 chips and someone else might start with 5000 chips?

That's exactly the intention, it's not a fair tournament! If you want more chips, you know how to get them!

How many people will be eligible?

We are going to take the top 100 players (That have accrued the most chips) and issue them special coupons. The tournament will likely run the 1st weekend following the end of the month, probably around 8:30pm on a Sunday afternoon.

Will this special tournament count towards back2back or speedway or anything else?

Nope.

I qualified but I wasn't issued a coupon, why is that?

You were in default on a loan in the loan shark. Make sure to pay your debts!
    Last edited by Zab; 09-16-2012 at 07:52 PM.
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s