Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70841.68

Page 1 of 24 12311 ... LastLast
    Zab

New Password Release System

The new Password Release System is now ready. 15 minutes before the start of the freeroll, (those that OPTED IN) where it says :click here: that will be replaced with "Show Password". *you have to refresh the page for that appear within that 10 min period*

The CLICK HERE is replaced by SHOW PASSWORD after a page refresh (Within those 10 mins)

Click that link and it will take you to a countdown password release page. You do not need to refresh that page. When the countdown reaches 0 there will be a button to push to show the password.

Right now you see the password 60 seconds before the tourney starts

STEP 1

Find the tournament you want, Opt into it (Depending if you have enough points or not!!)

STEP 2

The "Opt In" button changes to "Click Here". At this point, there's nothing you can do. 15 minutes BEFORE the freeroll starts, you have to refresh the page. The "CLICK HERE" will change to "Show Password". So again, within 15 minutes of the freeroll starting (AT SOME POINT) you need to refresh the page so it gives you the link to the Password Release page.

STEP 3

Within 15 minutes of the freeroll starting, the "Show Password" link shows up (Again, you have to refresh within 15 mins of the tourney start time to see this). You then click that link and it takes you to a nice, calm, password release page with a nice countdown timer. You do not need to refresh anymore at this point. You have 15 minutes to get to this page.

STEP 4

This is simple, just wait for the counter to reach 0:00, the clock at 0 seconds will say "Show Password" simply click that and the password will show up. NO MORE LAG!!

** REFRESH THIS PAGE ONCE TO SYNC THE CLOCK **

Last edited by Zab; 12-06-2012 at 11:05 AM.
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

ManIOwn
    Sounds good. The old one made you wait and you never knew when itd post.

Elite PokerOwned Member Bastian2607's Avatar
    hope this will stop that pw leakers

Zab
    wont help with that at all (At least not yet)

But will help people lagging out and not getting the PW

Eventually Ill lower it to 45 seconds for the PW release and THAT will help leaking
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.

Corporal
    Worked well, nice job. My only recomendation would be to change the availiblitly from 10 minutes to 5. It only takes one idiot to make it useless.

Zab
    Quote Originally Posted by davewaz View Post
    Worked well, nice job. My only recomendation would be to change the availiblitly from 10 minutes to 5. It only takes one idiot to make it useless.
    I'll lower it to 5 mins after everyone gets used to it

Even if i set it to 3 hours it cant hurt anything

PokerOwned Master
    great i like the 30 second idea thoiugh as long as theress no lag that will be great

Zab
    Quote Originally Posted by space_ryan87 View Post
    great i like the 30 second idea thoiugh as long as theress no lag that will be great
    After everyone gets used to it, I'll knock it down to 45 seconds.. See how that goes, then 30 seconds.

The feedback today was REALLY good

Corporal
    You no what would cause leaking of PW to stop!! If You realesed the password 10:00 min before start. and at 9 min it changes to something else and at 8 min it changes again and at 7 min it changes again so that way they have just enough time to register and cant leak it cause it will change by the time they try it.

Zab
    Won't work.. People sit in forums and wait for the correct one.

Forum admins wait.

Figure if i put it at 30 seconds they wont have time to see it, register themselves, post it in the forums, users refresh and see it, then register

Page 1 of 24 12311 ... LastLast