Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70884.01

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    PokerOwned Moderator

#Make_PO_Great_Again

Quotes Originally Posted by Zab

" Need to totally redo this site. "

" What needs to be done at PokerOwned to breath new life ?? .. Tournaments for sure, re-add the NEW poker Client for sure .. Re-add the Offerwalls for sure .. Need to re-add ACR "

" Need to fix the forums so new users can't post there, I'll see if i can do something about that "

Your Ideas Please Post here

PokerOwned Moderator
    FreeRolls : suggest to start with 1 at ACR @ 7pm EST ($25 seems to be the min there)

All Promotions : suggest to Resuming Soon ( LLB is only one Activate atm)

PokerOwned Master
    Even Just 1 private freeroll tourney a week at ACR or another us facing site would bring people. Pay more on some offers if possible. ( other sites beat you most the time) Change points pack to 1c each. BTC withdrawls? not sure if already a thing.
    "my danish handball parlay isn't working out as good as i thought it would"anonymous

Quote Originally Posted by Kaj8190 View Post
    Even Just 1 private freeroll tourney a week at ACR or another us facing site would bring people. Pay more on some offers if possible. ( other sites beat you most the time) Change points pack to 1c each. BTC withdrawls? not sure if already a thing.
    No Bitcoin withdrawals but there is Litecoin withdrawals but he has not been doing redeems for months now unless he's going to try to change that and bring that back.

Quote Originally Posted by BigBadJohn View Post
    FreeRolls : suggest to start with 1 at ACR @ 7pm EST ($25 seems to be the min there)

All Promotions : suggest to Resuming Soon ( LLB is only one Activate atm)
    Is this really a definite thing? Just trying to find out because I have been asking him to move my last $25 and points to his other site for months now so I could redeem them but if there's really going to be free rolls here then I'll keep my $25 of points for now.......... also yes lots of other forms have free rolls every day on ACR so it's not a problem to add any there like cards chat has their $100 freeroll everyday. And a few other forums have $50 pre rolls also Daily or a few times a week so he shouldn't have any problem adding freerolls on ACR there's also a couple of groups that just have $25 free rolls every day also

ya i agree on the free roll however i don't that will happen maybe get someone to do a twitch stream or something
    <StephyMarieC> erik!!!!! yay you've always been one of my favorites hehe <scorcher863> i kinda want to smoke some meth, then play poker for like 3 days straight

PokerOwned Master
    bring back everything that made this place great fast redeems fun games and good mods/customerservice not to mention poker everything to do with poker no reason cant automate small crypto redeems also twitch bonuses/insentives i have po link on my twitch twitch.tv/lethal2all

PokerOwned Master
    also links should be ok in ticker as long as it has to do with poker that will create some point flow for site

Elite PokerOwned Member RWPFhero's Avatar
    The question I think of is "What made PO great to begin with"?
    It actually reminds me of the covid situation right now, What happens when you remove everything and shut everything down?
    Well much of nothing happens, there isn't much to do and everything is minimal or practically gone. People that were once here, are now gone and it becomes a ghost town.
    I will state the obvious here. Some solutions ideas etc;
    We cannot be poker owned with out poker. I felt like the site was futher diminished after rivdee left.
    -Daily Poker Tournaments at various times like Ex: 1PM 4PM 7PM 10 PM ETC
    -Redeems completed at moderate pace, also various types like BTC, pay pal, amazon, other crypto
    -Unique Site contests/functions like speedway, leader board, Last Longer Bets. Raffle, Daily Fantasy that uses a whole roster, not the one that is here now. Weekly competitions and monthly as well. I hope this helps, I may add more later on.

The only thing i can think of is finding something else besides poker that we can use our po points on. Other games such as pool, uno, spades. Hell lets gamble on the weather. (ill take the over jk) The site could also host some of these games themsleves . A place where we can create private games. Thats my thought.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast