Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $66996.16

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
    PokerOwned Demi-God
    Quote Originally Posted by PooffyFooffy View Post
    All of you, ddavey, treeman, Drywall and Rambler are awesome members and the most stand up of them all. I think the main problem is that you guys have limited time and its not working.
    treeman has some personal issues he is trying to work out at this time, but once they are ironed out i know he will be a great MOD, he loves helping people!!!
    JUST PLAYIN FOR FUN

Quote Originally Posted by tommy62278 View Post
    oh im interested. ive been known to start a lil drama in chat(very rare) from time to time but usually nothing too bad. 1 exception obv. for the most part though ive been as helpful to the members as any mod or good member here. PO mentor(top of the list i might add) been here almost 2 years, and im usually on here from 1-2pm at the latest til 3-5am every night except friday. also the po survey master as you already know so pointing noobs in the right direction for offers is probably a tad easier for me.
    I think tommy and I would make a great team
    http://www.pokerowned.com/forums/f23...tml#post323783

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Quote Originally Posted by ddavey25 View Post
    for sure....I am not looking to leave....just meant I am going to miss the spot...your all the best so I will be around still...I just wish I had pmed zab this is my own fault
    i'm gonna miss you being a mod davey but don't be a stranger to all of us!!!
    JUST PLAYIN FOR FUN

PokerOwned Demi-God
    LMAO! i can see it now!!!
    JUST PLAYIN FOR FUN

Elite PokerOwned Member shellabella's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mommahud View Post
    i'm gonna miss you being a mod davey but don't be a stranger to all of us!!!
    I'm pretty sure he and Dry will be reinstated, at some point, if they want this..they are both pretty easy to get along with.

if not, we will protest!

Survey Master
    if youll notice in my original post i said with 1 exception. im not gonna argue with you pooffy, we all know you are god. whatever floats your boat woman, but we also know that i have been a huge help to ppl over the last 2 years despite me having a problem with you lately. id like to see a mod whos not showing favortism and banning ppl for minor things vs someone who bans in 2 secs. no matter mine and your differences you do a good job around here, youre just too fast to pull the banhammer trigger

I don't have an issue with you having an issue with me or even making that mature thread, I have an issue with you thinking it is okay to berate and call other people names in chat and that was unprovoked, what are you going to do when it is provoked?

And just lol @ pull the trigger too quick, you started the name calling, I asked you to stop, you flat out told me you were not going to, and then proceeded to call names again, when exactly do you think the trigger should be pulled?
    Last edited by Poof; 12-01-2013 at 02:34 PM.

Cool

Hello Zab!!
    You can always resign me as moderator again, after all I'm an active member again.
    PokerStars: ProBlackbird | Betsson: ProBlackbird | Party Poker: UnknownFlush

Elite PokerOwned Member jayyy27's Avatar
    I think it's too bad that some of the mods are not mods anymore, but I can see the other side the fact that we were seeing these mods less and less. Hopefully you pick some good mods. What does a mod get to be a mod anyways?

16:24 <PooffyFooffy> sorry jayy

18:07 <gimmeabrew> @jayyy27: sorry

just lol at some of these apps
    the only one id take seriously is riv, the rest either dont know the site enough, cant form a complete sentence together and have it...uno make sense or are bigger trolls than i am :|

i seriously doubt any of the people applying would make a positive change to the forum as you have pointed out they are just "filling in" in otherwords they are just for show
    17:51 <PooffyFooffy> not everyone screws up things the way I can
    20:27 <PooffyFooffy> I could use all the help I can get, lol
    <PooffyFooffy>lol I have my share of duh moments, regularly, lol

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast