Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $67575.57

View Poll Results: How did you find PokerOwned?

Voters
270. You may not vote on this poll
  • Carbon Poker Tournament

104 38.52%
  • Full Tilt Poker Tournament

19 7.04%
  • PokerStars Tournament

65 24.07%
  • Aced Tournament

3 1.11%
  • Black Chip Poker Tournament

7 2.59%
  • Juicy Stakes Tournament

6 2.22%
  • Lock Tournament

4 1.48%
  • Bovada Tournament

9 3.33%
  • Google Search

27 10.00%
  • Friend

26 9.63%
Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
    Zab
    Quote Originally Posted by jasonv12 View Post
    The site was really overwhelming for me when I first joined and didn't know how to use it. And it took me almost a week to earn enough points to join my first freeroll because I didn't know what I was doing. Maybe some more work to make sure new users know what to do without searching specifically for help would be a useful addition as well.
    Give me some ideas on what should be changed (as a new user perspective)
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

Quote Originally Posted by Zab View Post
    I am trying to figure out what the best form of advertisement is for us here at PokerOwned. As everyone knows, more members = bigger prize pools = more tournaments.

Since January, our #s have steadily gone down but the number of tournaments has gone up.

I have consistently heard that we have one of the most fun Poker Sites on the net, and people had wish they found us sooner etc..

So, I am trying to get the word out more.. Suggestions?

You have to factor in during the winter season more people are in doors, and in the summer season people are out doing stuff, except for the players who pretty much grind all day. So the numbers may go down now that we are nearing nice weather.

I thought Facebook would be a start but all there seems to be is spam about PokerStars Passwords.

Ohhh and Cookies was the one who showed me this great forum!! Thanks brotha!!

20:58 <Poof> I would trade my husband for gisele
    18:37 <thepokerkid> @thepokerkid: and stop thinking about gay things

PokerOwned God
    I found PO through the private freerolls at Fulltilt, just short before Black Friday.

PokerOwned Veteran
    need to carry out various surveys, fill out surveys!

PokerOwned Veteran
    You can organize tournaments on the client site with a prize fund of software PostScript points! and the buy-in of 20 points!

PokerOwned Veteran
    on the home page you can place a survey that will provide 100% new users their first points!

PokerOwned Veteran
    One time I opened PokerStars private tournaments and see 10$ Poker Owned freerolls with small amount of participants (avg 35) and then I have typed to the google Poker Owned and I came here and started playing

PokerOwned God
    i found the tourney in private and then googled the poker owned site to seehow to enter and uphill from there

PokerOwned God
    i think the numbers may have gone down because it is harder to get points then when i first started

Seasoned Veteran
    i was playing the pokerstars freerolls and saw pokerowned in the tourny lobby,went to the po site,signed up and started to play the pokerowned tounies as well.now i really just play the pokerowned tournies

Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast