Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $69633.38

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by rghy2 View Post
    Not a bad idea, maybe make it available to those that have over 500 posts so that will prove they are active members.
    Making this tool available to users who have been here a year or over wouldn't work very well either I don't think, we have newer members here who are under that year mark but are very active, I don't think activity should be purely based on forum posts, I do a lot of other things.

I do agree with your earlier comment about having not having it visible to users if the thread has received spam votes, because it will cause a domino effect.

Quote Originally Posted by Tecate View Post
    Making this tool available to users who have been here a year or over wouldn't work very well either I don't think, we have newer members here who are under that year mark but are very active, I don't think activity should be purely based on forum posts, I do a lot of other things.

I do agree with your earlier comment about having not having it visible to users if the thread has received spam votes, because it will cause a domino effect.
    I really think the best idea is to just let the mods have the power, although I would honestly prefer if 2 mods had to vote to delete a thread instead of just one.
    I'm gonna give that bitch a freeroll, bitches love freerolls.