Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $61315.64

Threaded View

Zab

Fraud Prevention Upgrade (Buying Points)

Due to an increase in users buying points (From Trial Pay & Super Rewards) fraudulently, then trading them away to people, I am going to be placing restrictions anytime you buy points (Obviously long time, established members I will remove these restrictions).

If you bought points then you get sent to "Restricted points". If you are in restricted points, you cannot use the Marketplace, Loan Shark (You can ask for a loan, but not give loans) and you have a CAP of 500 points per day you can deposit into the Poker Client.

The Marketplace and Loanshark message will read "Sorry, you have recently purchased points. Due to a large amount of fraud in users buying points, you are not able to trade them in anyway, shape or form until you get approval from Zab after you are an established member. New Users - you will not get approval that quickly. Buying points is to be used for personal use."

The Poker Client message will read "Sorry, you have recently purchased points. Due to a large amount of fraud in users buying points you will have a maximum deposit amount of 500 points per day. Once you are an established member, you can contact Zab to get this restriction lifted"
    Last edited by Zab; 05-07-2013 at 01:56 PM.
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s