Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63264.59

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    Survey Master
    Quote Originally Posted by tommy62278 View Post
    is the cost gonna be 600 points per 1$? i mean if i decide to stake someone for an 11$ tourney do they put up 6600 points? thats gonna make it where stakes are gonna be minimal. gonna limit it to 11c bumblebees or 1.10 sngs n mtts
    backer puts up the collateral amount.

Survey Master
    Quote Originally Posted by trubbluffer View Post
    If you put of points for someone to stake you, do you lose them if you dont cash in the tourney?
    depends Makeup will be between you and the backer.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    also if im staking someone it should be their responsibility to answer your final questions not mine. if they put up a tourney id ill be able to see if they entered the tourney and if they cashed. all your final questions should be in their rail. i may be busy playing or doing something else. i shouldnt have to watch the person i staked. only question i should have to answer as a staker is did i get paid.
    i agree completely, the person being staked should post his/her results

Quote Originally Posted by Zab View Post
    Find some flaws, offer some suggestions:

Revamped Staking Program:

1. Show their marketplace and loan shark rating % so users can get an idea who they are staking. Member since etc..
    2. Becoming verified... send $1 to a mod, they will send it back. Mods will have the ability to mark a user "Carbon Verified"
    3. Green 'available' light next to a user name if they are online (Msg them in real time to make sure they are ready to use the stake)
    4. Default users are blocked (like other promotions)
    5. Person being staked choose if it's a PokerOwned 'Carbon' tournament or other
    6. If Carbon, the NEXT tournament they play in counts as a stake 50\50 split
    7. If not Carbon, proceed to next steps
    8. Person being staked costs them 10 points just to list a stake (So we don't get spammed, possible insurance bank?) Stake requests last for 24 hours??
    9. Person being staked must put up dollar amount = # of points. So if the amount they want to be staked is $5.00 the user must put up 500 points as some 'insurance'
    10. Person being staked enters the site name + tourney ID or SNG information. Or cash game
    11. If cash game, person being staked describes the terms (How long, what levels, when payback occurs)
    12. Person being staked enters the amount they are willing to pay the person who stakes (% split)
    13. Person being staked enters the screen name to send payment to
    14. Person being staked enters details how they will repay the stake
    15. Person STAKING, after competition of the tournament answers the following questions
    16. - Did the person you staked make it in the money (yes or no)
    17. - If yes, how much money did they win total (This will count towards the person BEING staked ROI which would be some type of math formula to figure out who's good to stake)
    18. - Did the person pay you (Leave feedback)
    Are all the Mods Verified on all skins??? Would be good to know who is verified on what.

20:58 <Poof> I would trade my husband for gisele
    18:37 <thepokerkid> @thepokerkid: and stop thinking about gay things

PokerOwned God
    All great ideas Zab. Thanks for making this one of the best poker sites on the net.

Zab
    Quote Originally Posted by Drywallman3 View Post
    Are all the Mods Verified on all skins??? Would be good to know who is verified on what.
    Hmm................ It would have to be for a specific name.. We could add 'that screen name' to verified list
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

Zab
    Quote Originally Posted by trubbluffer View Post
    If you put of points for someone to stake you, do you lose them if you dont cash in the tourney?
    No.. It's only if you win and don't pay
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.

Quote Originally Posted by Drywallman3 View Post
    I am verified everywhere I play.

20:52 <onehotdame> sug ...your the most helpful of Mods
    "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein

Zab
    is the cost gonna be 600 points per 1$? i mean if i decide to stake someone for an 11$ tourney do they put up 6600 points? thats gonna make it where stakes are gonna be minimal. gonna limit it to 11c bumblebees or 1.10 sngs n mtts
    You decide the terms.. 0 point collateral, some points, a lot of points.

It will depend on who you are staking and how many points they have.

Quote Originally Posted by Zab View Post
    Hmm................ It would have to be for a specific name.. We could add 'that screen name' to verified list
    As far as Carbon/PDC/Aced go, you only need to have one of those accounts verified in order to transfer to the others, since they're all owned by the same company.

Would these stakes go beyond Carbon to other Merge skins such as Hero? What about Lock? Or is that up to the staker/stakee.

20:52 <onehotdame> sug ...your the most helpful of Mods
    "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast