Check this out. In mix of creating a tournament to be held on the client at PO.
Buyin will be paid for. All you have to do is show and/or register.
Right now the prizepool will be AT LEAST 20,000 in points. I am thinking of adding more.
But it will be a 20000 Guaranteed lol

There may even be a few bounties. If I show, my winnings may even go to who KO's me. Still thinking about that bounty on myself though. May be slightly different.

Looking to have some fun here, yes fun. Also, win some points.
So any ideas on how the structure should be please don't be shy.
I am thinking that I want like a top 20 or 30 to win points. Now that last place may not win much but at least get something for showing.

Am hoping sitouts will not count. Have to see about that.

If the prize for the final table isn't what I like for it to be having paying the top 20 or 30, then I will add more points.

One thing just so everyone knows. Please leave your purses at home. lol I will try and provide all the points for the winnings. Just remember to show and win.

Will be working out the details over the next few days or tonight
Just need to find out what the best time is for everyone as I would hope to see as many as possible.

So thinking this will be maybe next weekend? Not sure, I would like to allow enough time so that the more that know about this, the better.

Also looking for tips on should this just be Hold'em or a mix or whatever. Maybe a vote.

Don't want to make this complicated but I do want to show my thanks to PO and the members here.