Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $66203.29

Threaded View

Zab
    This is what I have so far:

Marketplace Anti- Scam Upgrade
    • All trades (Outside the marketplace) to be posted using a new form (Which will be posted in the Marketplace new upgrade area) *** Warning *** If you do NOT use this form when trading outside of the marketplace, DO NOT COMPLAIN IF YOU GET SCAMMED. I WILL NOT HELP YOU
    • Form will include: Other party trading with, terms, how each party intends to get paid, length of payment
    • When you submit the form, both parties MUST view the form and click “I Accept”
    • From the form, you will be able to see all the background information on each user. This will give new users a chance to see who they are dealing with.
    • You will have the option to verify yourself (Phone Verification which is free or the ID verification which will cost 1000-1500 points). The idea is, if you are trading with someone, you might force them to get verified first.
    • You will be able to leave “Outside the marketplace” feedback on people
    • If there’s any issues with you (Scamming or anything), you will lose your ability to use this form, loan shark, marketplace, poker client, all promotions until you repay your debt. Any new or old accounts associated with a ‘tainted account’ will be under the same punishment. (Mods will be able to send these users to this new account status
    • Force users to read a thread (Or agree) at least 1 time or once a month.
    • Banner for new users (Warnings) This banner will stay active for a period of 1-2 months. Basically tells all new users (Reminds them) to use the form, check background on people, don't release pts early etc..
    I’ve been scammed (Fill out a form.. by who, circumstances etc..) only the person who has been accused can respond. This shows up on the background check (Scam Charges). List that shows all previous scams (So we can keep track of all scams, sort by date, user). Admin can change the status of the scam to: Resolved by all parties (Won’t show up on background check or list for users, only Mods and Admins), Open (Scammer didn’t respond), Closed (Mods \ Admin determined it was a scam). If you have been determined to scam, you will lose all your chat, posting, bubble abilities until you make the other party whole again and repay your debts.

The "I've been scammed" form will likely be a separate upgrade.
    Last edited by Zab; 12-09-2013 at 12:25 PM.
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s