Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63209.97

Thread: To Zab

Private

To Zab

Hello Sir,

I just would like to clarify that I may have messed up. In my eagerness to have your site to work for me, I registered two handles (and maybe two different emails) so that spam would go to one address and not effect my main email address.

I also did not confirm the email with my first ID so that I had done it wrong, I would not be accused of frauding your site or the like.

I also cannot figure out in my profile the address I am using for this ID. ( I really need to write these down at some point)

Please be aware I would like this ID (Saiman40) be my ID for your site and that I was referred by LIB_CON

Thank you,
    Saiman40

Elite PokerOwned Member jcolee2's Avatar
    just a reccommendation...private messages are usually better for issues like this one.

Zab
    Quote Originally Posted by Saiman40 View Post
    Hello Sir,

I just would like to clarify that I may have messed up. In my eagerness to have your site to work for me, I registered two handles (and maybe two different emails) so that spam would go to one address and not effect my main email address.

I also did not confirm the email with my first ID so that I had done it wrong, I would not be accused of frauding your site or the like.

I also cannot figure out in my profile the address I am using for this ID. ( I really need to write these down at some point)

Please be aware I would like this ID (Saiman40) be my ID for your site and that I was referred by LIB_CON

Thank you,
    Saiman40
    You should be just fine
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

Quote Originally Posted by Zab View Post
    You should be just fine

I need Saiman40 to be on my Friend Referral list since that is the account he wants to use...

it's a bit my fault, I told him to make a second email account for doing the surveys. ect....
    we had a slight miscommunication.... and now I have asked him to clear this up with you so
    it does not look like we are being sneaky

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Uh huh, sure. I think we've all heard this one before. Best of luck to you in your "endeavours".

Quote Originally Posted by Tiarra View Post
    Uh huh, sure. I think we've all heard this one before. Best of luck to you in your "endeavours".

watch your manners Tiarra ... I do not appreciate the inuendo

Zab
    Quote Originally Posted by LIB_CON View Post
    I need Saiman40 to be on my Friend Referral list since that is the account he wants to use...

it's a bit my fault, I told him to make a second email account for doing the surveys. ect....
    we had a slight miscommunication.... and now I have asked him to clear this up with you so
    it does not look like we are being sneaky
    Ok its something my Programmer has to manually fix, I cannot.

Will add it to my list
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

Banned
    i think thats a very good idea! would be kind of cool!!!!!!!!!!!