Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70929.94

Can someone help me with crowd flower :)

Hi, I would like to know how can I do these crowd flower tasks, but it says I need to answer test questions to accomplish the requirements. So I'd like to know how to answer these test questions and reach the requirements.

Experienced Member
    Hi there

We are fairly new at this, my sister tried one recently. best bet is to look at the homepage and find one that was already done by someone else. This way you know it has been tested and works and they got their points.

From what I have seen you click the add, it takes you to a survey and you follow the instructions and answer the questions as best you can. My sister completed one not so long ago, her name is Nasy and she is online now, you can ask her how she completed it if you get stuck.

I failed mine due to a large percentage of incorrect answers.

Rish

Seasoned Veteran
    Hi Jond

It would be a pleasure to help let me know when you are online again and I can talk you through the process via chat box.
    Its very simple, Rishlin basically summed it up. You can inbox if I'm not online and let me know. Welcome to PO

(Rishlin's sister)
    Nasy

Some of the test question you need to read the instructions very carefully. It is a good idea like Rishlin said, watch the ticker see what works well for others, as some of these tasks have messed up test questions and you will get disqualified, even though it may not be your fault. Also keep in mind that tasks are geo-specific, so the tasks someone else does may not be available for your country.

Don't be discouraged if there are not many tasks available right away. As you do more tasks and answer test questions correctly, you will gain higher levels with tasks, and more tasks will open up to you.

I MISSS TECATE(..... damn it lol

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Quote Originally Posted by rrickir View Post
    I MISSS TECATE(..... damn it lol
    Mee Too
    Like a puzzle with no edgez. 18:12 <PooffyFooffy> I miss Zab .!. 23:49 <RaiseWinPotFold> i miss invertedafro .!.

she was on a littlw bit late last ntie fro, lol,,,, if u blinked u mita misssed her... i think she said she be lesss busy after kids get out of schoool soon tho,, so yay lol