Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64708.34

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Library Master Champion eqgh5uea's Avatar

What's the ideal # of big blinds to be "in-game?"

Okay, so I have 4,100 chips and BB is 100. Should I start playin' more aggressively?

Quote Originally Posted by eqgh5uea View Post
    Okay, so I have 4,100 chips and BB is 100. Should I start playin' more aggressively?
    Umm, depends on a lot of info that you are not providing. What game is this? Cash? MTT? SnG? What's the buy-in? What's the structure? But, all that being not answered... What style of player are you? TaG, LaG, Nit, ATC? More info would help to answer this ?. Thanks, -Cookies

PokerOwned God
    Still no need to play too aggressive in this situation, you have still 41 BB, enough time to wait for good hands

Quote Originally Posted by MIGO14 View Post
    Still no need to play too aggressive in this situation, you have still 41 BB, enough time to wait for good hands
    If your are playing Hyper Lag in MTT this is perfect time for aggression. Not too many stacks are going to contend w/ ya... Still tho not enough info from OP to really be able to discuss this. Also, I'm not a Hyper Lag player. ( I wish I was tho ) I understand where ya coming from tho migo

Elite PokerOwned Member
    very confusing heading to this post, first I didnīt know what you want.

IM with migo14 41 bb's plenty of time to not worry about being over aggressive with squat. its sad really that online promotes the play of ATC's as that doesnt cut it in LIVE play. its one thing to be aggressive and another to play ATC. Too many watch Final table poker on tv and think thats how it should be played. They dont play like that during early/mid stages of turnys...

Library Master Champion eqgh5uea's Avatar
    Thanks, guys!!!

BonusBonusBonus PW freeroll---Freeroll---673---92 <--- Finished

Quote Originally Posted by abwil2 View Post
    IM with migo14 41 bb's plenty of time to not worry about being over aggressive with squat. its sad really that online promotes the play of ATC's as that doesnt cut it in LIVE play. its one thing to be aggressive and another to play ATC. Too many watch Final table poker on tv and think thats how it should be played. They dont play like that during early/mid stages of turnys...
    I figured so...

PokerOwned Master
    Itīs depends of your table...With this chips really you can be agressive...

Master Sergeant
    I like to be aggressive between 15-20 blind and with over 50

Elite PokerOwned Member
    depends on the attitude of other players at the table, and your style of play for every hand

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast