Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70841.68

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Experienced Member

Wink What u thing about the poker gonna be for 18+

I think this errdo because poker works everywhere reasoning of the person making it much thought best, that's my opinion because my son loves poker and I wanted to take him with me to tournaments
    Last edited by penis; 05-05-2013 at 09:44 AM.

Experienced Member
    kmow kmow

Seasoned Veteran
    So much for parenting...
    Are you a professional poker player?
    If you are then, yes... it's a good idea.
    If you are NOT, then NO... it's a bad idea. But, a mentor could work.

PokerOwned God
    I'm sure you can take him with you to watch you play and cheer you on, but he himself must wait until he's at least 21. However, other countries will allow him to play by just being 18. The US isn't one of them.

Elite PokerOwned Member snklzona's Avatar
    Really??? Is that screen name on the reals...lol got more to worry about then your son watching...

Dont spend your sons college money on poker, please!
    My Movember mustache will rock your world!

Experienced Member
    Here in my city we have a Poker Club,where 2 times a week are special tournaments for player between 14-18.They are not playing for money,but winners go home with some gifts,like watches,phones,and other things.

PokerOwned Master
    My son loves to play poker and I only let him play for me ,If I'm in a game ,but have to do other things. He's 17 ,but a real donk ( lol ).So when you see me calling some hands that make no sense, it's possible it's NOT me !

Elite PokerOwned Member IWASLION's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 2sweet247 View Post
    My son loves to play poker and I only let him play for me ,If I'm in a game ,but have to do other things. He's 17 ,but a real donk ( lol ).So when you see me calling some hands that make no sense, it's possible it's NOT me !
    I could care less myself, but technically this breaks the terms of service. They demand that you only have one player per account. If you ever cash in a large tourney they could use this thread to dispute your winnings. Just so your aware.

Just make an account in your name that he can play freerolls and earn his bankroll. That way if he hits or something you can cash it out no worries. Just don't let the sites know your doing this or you will be banned. SHouldnt be an issue though. I had 1k in UB money when I was 19 and couldn't cash it until 21 bc my father wouldn't do that. Bt with anything moderation is key for your son. Books, Forums, Mentors, PO freerolls will make him a decent player. give him like 1 f/r entry a day or something idk.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast