Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $62733.97

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Cool What to do with it ? ? ? Can it even be done ? ? ?

Hello to all my online forum friends..... I have a question of concern... I just cashed in a freeroll on Carbon today(1.50)woooohoooooo.. What should I be playiing to build said BR correctly and safely...?? I have a decent game for a newbie cashing in a lot of high entrant freeroll tourney's.. Always to lose the .30 or .50 I've made.. I've made a few deposits in the past but had no idea of what BRM was... Things have changed.. Now I'm broke and have some of the knowledge I lacked... ANYONE who wants to help me become a better player please message me or write an answer here on some of what I'll need to start..(software ect..) Thanks for everyone's input. GL at the tables....

Dont touch the money!!!!

Wait until you cash in a few more freerolls, then develop a plan. build slowly!

If it were me I would not play anything except for these freerolls to build up a little buffer between you and busto. Once you get over 10 bucks I would suggest small sngsl. Good luck building.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Like Poofy said, build up a freeroll bankroll of like $10 and start playing carbon's double up SnGs. Easiest way to build up a roll that I've found. The low limit cash tables are horrendous.

Elite PokerOwned Member snklzona's Avatar
    Thats what i would recomend is the double ups...also the fast fifty...and at 6pm pacific there is and .11 .27 .55 1R and 1A tourneys...gl

PokerOwned Veteran
    Must build it higher using freerolls. I use BRM of no more than 5% of bankroll in SNG and no more than 2% of bankroll in MTT. Good luck.

I agree with these guys, although $10 may not be enough. I'd recommend more like $25-$30 first from freerolls.

PokerOwned Veteran
    save it and first play some more freerolls to build up.
    why do something stupid..

PokerOwned Veteran
    if you want income you should save it up and build a bankroll <- play freerolls and micro buyins

play the daily dollars frenzy at 1800

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast