Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63215.01

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Seasoned Veteran

Question What is the best way to build a bankroll

what is the best way to build a bankroll? i mean is it SitNGos, MTTs or Cashgames? I always find myself switching from one to the other but i think i'm doing it wrong because my bankroll hasn't moved a bit for a long time now.

PokerOwned Veteran
    if I had to make a choice just from my experiances on carbon cash game is the best way. with all the late registration the mtt sick and for some reason I just have bad luck in sngs

EddieTorr
    It depends on your style of play to some degree. Check your stats in various games and make your call.

PokerOwned Pro
    Making sure you stick to what you play best. If you are good at Cash or SnG stick to that until you build a bankroll then you can expand.

It depends mostly on you..... What you prefer, what you're good at. MTTs have higher variance so i wouldn't choose primarily MTTs for building bakroll. Though if u follow BRM it doesnt matter what you choose as long as you're profitable playin the game.

PokerOwned Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by EddieTorr View Post
    It depends on your style of play to some degree. Check your stats in various games and make your call.
    ^ This

PokerOwned Master
    i like the MTT's very easy for profit especially with the tournament setup

PokerOwned Master
    I think that it depends on how BIG bankroll you would like to achieve. If you will be confident with couple of bucks than playing freerolls should complete it without any suffer (but for a longer period probably)!

Library Master Champion eqgh5uea's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by United View Post
    ^ This
    bump
    "We have met the enemy and they are ours; two ships, two brigs, one schooner and one sloop." --- O.H. Perry

Experienced Member
    Just playing sitngo mtt or simple sitngo. I earn my best goals playing at least 4 tables at time and can earn a good bankroll for me ( just a beginner)

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast