Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $62263.18

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Experienced Member

Cool Two pairs on flop

How to play two pais on flop with more opponents

PokerOwned Veteran
    Play it aggressive (bet/raise big). Whoever calls you usually only has top pair. You'll easily rob their stack. There is a small percent though, the fish gonna call you wit a draw, get lucky and hit it. So be careful.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    play aggressively, if it is a dangerous free so you have to go with everything, if you want to see what's coming ... pay
    Escuchar
    Leer fonéticamente
    Diccionario - Ver diccionario detalladonombre0.jarra0.cántaro0.chironaverbo0.enc hironar0.meter0.poner

kamehameha3
    How aggressive is your opponent; what are the chances he will check the turn and the river or call you down; these are questions you should be asking yourself. The goal I have when hitting a good flop is to get the smallest amount of callers possible. Don't get greedy and try to trap 4 players on a flop after you hit 2 pair. There are still 2 cards to come and the hand is far from over. Chances are you will get one caller with a significantly high bet on the flop. Once headsup decide how strong your player is and or if he or she is chasing cards. Bet according to your read! Good question and gl

PokerOwned Pro
    super aggresive

well i dont feel so good bout just 2 pair on hte flop a lotta times,, unless u can push other players off their str8 and flush draws, if there are any on the board. and watch out for the trips also. GL to u

Knight-Captain
    the only time i see 2 pair win, is when i push big w/ a-a, sum donk calls, and hits both his cards. lmao!

Sergeant
    play it aggressive as long as its not a scary board, i must admit i made the mistake of this (admitting alot of mistakes today.... i must be a usless player lol) hold AQ in the big blind, everyone folds round to the SB who raises to 3 x BB... I call (mistake #1... should of re-raised) the flop come down Q A 10.... fantastic top two pair! he 1/2 pot raises, ah what the hell i've got top two pair the only hand he is beating me with is J K (was my thinking process.... mistake #2 ive just gave myself the perfect reason not to shove and his betting pattern fits with J K but i ignore the evidence) i shove.... instant call.... now i know im in trouble with a lightning call like that... sure enough j k he turns over... im praying for another A Q but alas no, im knocked out and the alarm bells that rang out told me what he had (mistake #3 getting worked up by it...just let it be). So hopfully reading my mistakes will help you read the board and work out what there raise means etc. keep an eye out what is on the board.

PokerOwned Pro
    its almost foooolinesss !!!

Corporal
    plat agressiv and look for drows becouse fish gonna call u if u small or big raise

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast