Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64613.62

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Angry Took Forever for nothing

Holy. I just incompleted a survey. It took forever like an hour and a half then all off a sudden they said they don't need it anymore. They just kept asking more and more questions. It was never ending. And then. Nothing No points.Nothing Bunk i tell ya. Oohhh And one more thing. At the beginning it said 15 minutes. Poker owned you should give me my damn points and you know it. This doesn't seem worth it for a measly freeroll.
    An Empty Can Rattles The Most!

Zab
    There's a learning curve for sure

Start with the task ticker.. Whats working

If you want stuff that converts 100% of the time, head to crowd flower

Failing all that, use the mentor program: Mentoring - PokerOwned Forums
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

pay me 50 bucks, and i teach u how to BREAK! these offerwalls for over 200$ in points. let me know!
    RANGER (B2B HU LOYALTY GAME CHAMP! DO YOU REMEMBER THOSE NOOB? NO, NO YOU DON'T!)

That kinda stuff happens to everyone...its a tough break for sure....a lot of time for nothing...but definatley like zab says if you cant get things to work for you then try hiring a mentor...tommy is a good mentor i would suggest him...best of luck to ya man

Happened to me as well..but i wouldnt care for points so much.. im here because i like this forum and the way this site functions in general...so, i just dont care about points.. ive made posts, etc etc ive got 0 points as well, but like i said, its all good.:P

Banned
    There is a pretty big learning curve here if you haven't worked for points before. It can be VERY frustrating for sure. I suggest you get a mentor to help you through it. Better LUCK!!

PokerOwned Veteran
    yeah! ive done over 8 in the last 2 days and still no points!!! kinda bullshit

PokerOwned Veteran
    lol halarious!!!!

l,mfaoooo....its not the surveys fault!! they work..you just have to find the right 1s...also keything: always use a new email...and make sure its a yahoo email!!!

now pay up for the info!!

PokerOwned Veteran
    try a few of those smaller d-ls,like gimp,or weather bug,but stay clear of those offering 191-215 points,ITS A TRAP lol.youll get sent from one mofo to another,drive you batty,then make you hate this shizzle.watch videos for 2-7 points,yea not a lot but it counts.besides,if your wantin in the free rolls,your gonna need donk-protector,lolol.they some real newbie play in the ones on carbon,basically just a call-n-draw play anything donk-fest.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast