Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $62733.97

Is there a download pro who can offer advice

I have noticed that the downloads are quick easy points, but they are interruping my normal computer life, unwanted ads on FB, links in other forums to other posters posting, etc... I am wondering how regular downloaders do this and not get all the hassle, thanks in advance.

not sure how to help but this is the main reason why I don't ever do downloads.

20:58 <Poof> I would trade my husband for gisele
    18:37 <thepokerkid> @thepokerkid: and stop thinking about gay things

Wait a couple of days after you get the points and then delete the unwanted stuff from your computer. Thats what i do and it works for me. If your gonna do the downlaods for points make sure you have a eally good anti virus program.

PokerOwned Veteran
    The fastest & easiest way to get points is unfortunately just to pay for them. I've done these surveys & lost points when I don't get any credit for them.

Lol, okay so I take it normal members do not do these on a regular basis, got it and thanks.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    There are 2 ways to do the downloads. You can download in a sandbox and then once you have the points, restore your computer to a time before the download. The other way is to use an old computer and download till your computer is barely running, wipe your drive and start over again. I would never download them to my main computer and leave them there.